Church of Holy Cross


Santa Croce’s parish – or the “Invention of Santa Croce parish” – was canonically erected in 1726, separating it from the Vicoforte S. Donato parish. The current Parish was built between 1882 and 1889, in place of the more ancient 18th century church. It is enriched by three Baroque marble altars, by an altar that symbolizes the Invention of the Cross and by a Bossi’s pipe organ (1939).

Listen to the description