Confraternita di San Giovanni Evangelista

Briaglia

It was built in 1726 under the title of Saint Antonio; the name of the Saint the confraternity was dedicated to was then changed to the evangelist Apostle Saint Giovanni, with the permission of Monsignor Vicario Capitolare Pensa, in February 27th, 1733. Currently, it hosts the “Museum of the Stones” of the Briaglia municipality.

Listen to the description