The chapel dedicated to Saint Anna, were originally smaller. It was later enlarged and then, a vault was added. The present structure and façade date back to the 18th century. The frescos inside (1478) describe the legend of Saint James the Greater (the hanged person miracle). This iconography confirm the link with one of the pilgrimage roads towards Santiago de Compostela through Niella area, across Tanaro river, on the traces of a Romanesque road.