The year the confraternity dedicated to the thaumaturge saints was built is unknown. In 1583, the oratory of the Battuti Bianchi, who observed the rule of S. Carlo Borromeo, had the present dimensions with cross vaults. In 1972 the building was turned into a theatre, after the demolition of the arcade in front of the church. The building has a rectangular plan and a nave with four bays. Inside there’s a lot of paintings: the Passion cycle (1535-1537), maybe painted by Giovanni Botoneri di Cherasco, the presbytery boats an Annuciation painting and the scenes from the life of S. Antonio and S. Rocco.